Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31st


Another cruisy day…

First Free, Second weight room, 3rd Rugby and 4th was Binge drinking.

During second session there were two female fitness students running a circuit with the students and I actually learned a few things. These two girls challenged me and we chatted with each other about New York and their program.

The rugby boys are always entertaining. They are actually really nice boys but they LOVE playing pranks on each other. The most popular thing to do is turn other peoples backpacks inside out and put the stuff back in. This happens on a regular basis and it’s pretty funny but it got a little out of hand and I told them to stop. They are really respectful of what I say after getting to know each other. They also gave me a few ideas of what to do while I visit Sydney.

During session four we used the beer goggles to demonstrate the lack of control and coordination they have while intoxicated. We had them having a catch outside, walking on a straight line and pouring glasses of water. It was a lot of fun  and the students were having a good time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment