Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 3rd and 6th


I will put this past Friday and today in the same blog because both days I went to the University for district athletic carnival.  This again is like a big track meet between 12 schools in the area. I love going to these events because I really enjoy watching the student be competitive and have a bit of school spirit. Specifically Monday’s events were extremely intense because the top 3 teams were very close in points. I helped out by recording the names down and by measuring some javelin throws. Some of the measurements and times that we got for all the events for the past two days were really impressive. The next round is state athletic carnival in Brisbane and Madonna from Mountain Creek will take the top athletes that competed in the districts carnival. That is during my last week here but hopefully I can hear how we did in the events.  

No comments:

Post a Comment